Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How Will We Cope While Savior Is Abroad?

If you woke up feeling empty today wondering what you should do next now that the annointed one(The Most Hallowed Barack Obama) is in Europe spreading his Gospel, your not alone. It's hard to imagine myself moving forward without his strong inspirational leadership let alone the country moving forward. I myself am lighting a candle and will use it as a source of focus and inspiration and as it grows shorter so will the time until the master returns.
Fortunately, like Allstate he's left us in good hands with the likes of Turbo Tax Geithner, All Illegals are Heroes Pelosi, I Didn't Know He Was a Prostitute Frank and Mr. AIG I'm Not a Crook Dodd.Together they will see us through the darkness and keep our collective consciousness focused in the Commisars absence.
Comrades, I leave you with these words once spoken many years ago. However, of late they seem to ring true once again. "From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs" Karl Marx.

Wake Up America!

No comments: